Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 mile Monday

May 10, 2010

3 miles this morning. I was supposed to do 4-5, but I didn't want to be late to work, therefore I only did 3 miles. I am glad that taper is starting. My legs are just dead. ugh.

On the bright side, I didn't have to play preceptor at work today. I got to just do my job the way I like to do my job, and not have to constantly teach, explain, direct, and all that stuff. And, I got to keep my charts all lined up in numerical order, which makes me happy. I am just like that.

Total: 3 miles

2 comments:

  1. I've had the don't-be-late-for-work-just-cut-your-mileage run before. It makes me feel wussy but I'm always happy I got something in anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there with you. It is a love/hate with a shortened run.

    ReplyDelete