Wednesday, October 6, 2010

School Pictures

School pictures are a racket. The poses are so fake and forced, and the smiles even more so. If you're at all like me, you can't be there to make sure hair is combed, collars are right-side out, and your children are relaxed enough to be truly smiling. Nope, if you're like me, you end up with bad, expensive as hell pictures that you are strong-armed into buying because what parent doesn't buy the pictures? Not buying the pictures would make me a BAD MOM. So, this year I sent the Small People to school with combs, brushes and directions to teachers so that the girls' hair might be presentable, their noses wiped, and eyes not crossed when looking at the camera. And I sent the check for a gazillion dollars.




Smallest of All, and Small One. This year, I don't think we will be bothering with the retake.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! This always happen specially during I.D. pics. I like what you did! Nice one!
    :)

    marmot

    ReplyDelete