Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Tuesday Ten

Tuesday, April 6

I couldn't control my heartrate today. I think most likely it is because we are having a horrible allergy season. I am so allergic to oak pollen, and it is just raining that stuff here. So I take zyrtec, which makes me sleepy and lethargic; it also dries me out. Between the drugs and the dehydration (oh, and the heat -- it was in the upper 70s), my heartrate was well into the 150-160 range. 140s, I can run forever. 160s, not so much. Anyway, 10 more in the bank.

My retail therapy dress arrived today. One of the many pluses of having small people who fancy themselves fashionistas is that they can help me decide of retail therapy dress stays or gets returned. The decision? Exchange said dress for a different print. They liked the dress, not the pattern.

Total: 10 miles
Total for week: 14.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment