Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday. Just Monday

You know, I am getting a little tired of being inundated with drahhhhma. There is way too much of it in my life, and it wears on me. My edges fray and my fabric loosens. Lately, the tethers that bind me to hearth and home and the vital part of everything are thinning. And so, I choose, I CHOOSE, to give to God today's teeming bowl of insults and upsets. God has to get this one, this day, for me, because I just can't. So God gets to handle today. I have faith that He will give today's drama back to me when my coping skills are back to firing on all cylinders.

I choose, instead to open a very, very lovely Chateau Meyney 1989 Bordeaux. Such a silken finish. A superb wine is a gift. A superb wine after today is a great, great gift. Oh my. This was a very good idea. Such a lovely finish. A nice way to end a day like today.

4 miles after work. I ran them because that is what the magic schedule dictates. And how can I possible argue with The Magic Schedule? (but they were easy miles, inside because I have 12 to run outside tomorrow and my allergies are still triggered) So, I have a fabulous glass of wine (which makes tomorrow or the next day look very promising), Lyle Lovett for my listening pleasure, and I don't have to get up until 7am. I'll take that.

Total: 4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment