Saturday, March 20, 2010

Repeat Day

Nothing was really outstanding about this workout, but it was a nice little run anyway. I did 2 miles warm up, 4 x 3/4 mile repeats, and a final repeat as a cool down. 6 miles. Each repeat was a little faster than the previous one. I didn't get tired until the last mile, and I really didn't feel that I was working all that hard. I purposely didn't go faster or longer, because I had 16 to do the next day, and the prospect of running on fatigued legs wasn't working for me. So, I did the reps anywhere from 7.5-8.2 on the mill. Next week I am going to try for a little more intensity, esp since I have committed myself to a 5 mile trail race (wicked trail, too) early next month. Wow. I am thinking about racing again. Maybe there is hope that the old Sarah, the one with goals and dreams and aspirations, might actually still exist.

Total: 6 miles
Total for week: 20.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment