Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother and Child


I haven't ever seen Mother and Child depicted in Tulip form. It was a sweet surprise and a gift to me during a time when all my surprises seem to be ugly and gifts are few. Something to relish and to cherish.

9 miles with 8x3/4 mile repeats on the treadmill yesterday. Legs weren't happy to be running, but they didn't complain enough to make me stop. I have 4-6 miles scheduled for today and another long 20 for Saturday. I am getting to the part of the schedule where the intensity starts to wear on me, but I will handle it. Every day is different, and according to Appointment Guy, my job is just to focus on the matters at hand of the day. I am supposed to be here, now. It is harder to do than I had expected, but I am working on it.

Miles: 9
Total Miles: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment