Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday Eleven (I Got My Hair Done)

Is there anything better than getting your hair done? Well, let me codicil that. Is there anything better than getting your hair done when 1) you are in need, 2) your stylist has been your stylist for years and is now your friend, 3) you need a chance to just sit and be? And so, my dark is now less dark with highlights. I am embracing spring and summer with a sweet new do. Next week -- small people get their hair done. What a gift, to have a place where all the girls, the girly-girls and the not so girly ones, can go and get fluffed and puffed just the right amount. We just love Connie, and she loves us.

11 miles that were supposed to be 12, but I got talking to a girlfriend and wasted precious time and so I only could do 11 (well, 11.5) before I had to get my hair done. Let's face it. Run v Hair. No contest.

I walked some. Not so good at that 2 runs in 12 hours thing, but it wasn't horrible. Maybe the marathon won't be horrible. HA!

Total: 11 miles and new spring hair
Total for week: 16 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment